1 Tin Corned Beef
2 Tbs Tomato Puree
1 Tin of Baked Beans
4oz Hard Cheese – grated
Small amount of Butter & Milk for potatoes
Worcestershire sauce to taste
Salt and Pepper to taste
Oven proof dish
1. Peel and chop potatoes and boil for 20 minutes
2. Trim leeks, cut into slices and boil for 10 minutes.
3 Put corned beef in a bowl and gently mash. Add the tomato puree and Worcestershire sauce and blend together.
4. When potatoes are cooked mash together with the butter & milk. Season to taste. Then stir in the drained leeks.
5. Pour the baked beans into the oven proof dish.
6. Spread the corned beef mixture over the beans.
7. Top with the potato & leek mixture.
8. Sprinkle the cheese over the top.
9. Cook on 180°C for 30 minutes.
Featured recipe and other recipes contained on this site are not the property of Princes and have been uploaded as part of the Princes Corned Beef Hash Clash competition.